Pre-Retirement Planning Facilitator
Pre-Retirement Rep / Tuesday Times
Michael A. Polder
- The UAW-GM "Design Your Successful Tomorrow" Pre-Retirement Program is an excellent educational opportunity for UAW represented and salaried employees who are planning or contemplating retirement.
- This comprehensive program has been jointly developed for you and is based upon ideas and suggestions made by current retirees.
- Don’t wait until it’s too late. Regardless of your years of service, it is never to early to plan for your future.
- The program is a (4) week class that includes a variety of subjects and speakers. Each subject will provide you with important information about pensions, social security, UAW-GM benefits, financial, estate and legal planning as well as the leisure time you’ll be enjoying.
- Classes will be held at the 1714 Union Hall on Wednesdays for (4) consecutive weeks and will be scheduled when each shift has a minimum of 15 enrollments.
- 3rd Shift: 7:00am to 10:00am - 1st Shift: 2:45pm to 5:45pm - 2nd Shift: 11:00am to 2:00pm
- Refreshments and a graduation dinner will be provided.
You must register to attend!
UAW Local 1714 and Salaried Employees interested in Pre-Retirement classes can register in Hourly Personnel, Pre-Retirement Room 225
Classes require a minimum of attendees, be sure to fill out a form so programs can be scheduled accordingly.